Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Petersons' first 'Ranch' trip!

So this year for new years, we joined in on the new cuculic tradition to go to the Jones' ranch for a couple of days to celebrate there! We always hear the kids talking about the fun things they get to do at 'the ranch'....peein' on stuff, shootin' cactus, drinking coffee, you know....doin' ranch stuff! Let me tell you, this trip was right up my alley! It was way fun! Full of rides around the property in rangers and golf carts, playing games, guttin' animals, etc. Oh and...this was both Jason and I's first deer hunt! Jason got to shoot his first deer! This just happened to be the trip that Lainey shot her first deer too!! Hers was a buck and Jason shot a doe. We rang in the new year with an eternal game of pictionary! We all got an ab workout from this game....a few drawings we must remember....Lainey's version of 'nuts', Jason's 'bouncer', then Cara and her amazing depiction of Wyoming!! There were more but I can't remember any more :(....it was so fun!

Jason and I went out early with Brent....but did not shoot this go-round....







Show me 'sassy'!


Dad and his inventive cup holder...


Exploring around the property!


Jason's practice round...bryce's orders... : )



I got to shoot Lainey's rifle! Never done that before!




Jason's FIRST DEER!!! Just makin' sure it was a girl!






Lainey and her buck!!

Jason learning the steps to cleaning a deer...step two: legs off! apparently they just get in the way....

Getting a lesson from the master....


My big fat belly and my sparkling grape juice! Happy New Year!!




The contenders....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers