Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas 2011!!

We had a stupendous Christmas this year! It was our last Christmas as a family of two! We started out in Conroe and did an early Christmas with the Cuculic side. Then we headed to Richmond mid-day Christmas eve and spent the next day or so with the Petersons! It was awesome time with family! This post teaches me a lesson....I need to start posting sooner because it already seems like it was an eternity ago! So much happened between now and then...soo anyway...here are some pics....ps: most were taken with my new snazzy camera that my sweet husband got me which I am way too excited about! I have already been told several times by Bryce and Lainey that I am obsessed with my camera and am taking waaaay too many pics! Woopss! Haha Petey kissing woody ; ) lol
Me and my sick puppy...




John and keith's gifts from the Petersons were a hit! : )







Their new sleeping bags from Gigi and PJ that they got to open on Christmas eve!





This marks the first gift for the new baby!! It was appropriately addressed to Cousin 'it'! : )

HO HO HOOOOO....HO HO HOOOOO....Lainey was hammin it up!

Lainey learned Jingle Bells on the piano and performed it.....she played it like a super star!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers