Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

30 Weeks already!

Hey y'all! WOW! I never thought I would be one of those bloggers that fell behind on posting! I used to harass people to update their blogs in a TIMELY fashion! Now look at me....disgrace...disgrace i tell you! :P



I am 30 weeks and a couple days now! For those of you non-pregnant readers, that's 7.5 months!! :0) I still feel alright for a girl with a baby the size of a head of cabbage in her belly crowding out her organs! But i must say, i AM starting to experience all the 'joys' of pregnancy that i have heard so much about. I won't go into a lot of detail but just to name a few: acid reflux (ME AND TUMS ARE BUDS NOW)....just a touch of back pain...peeing every time i pass by a toilet because i know if i don't - i'll regret it...waking up at 3 am for no reason, then 4, then 415, then i just get up becuase there is no reason for me to just lay there....struggling to put socks on and then skillfully positioning the tongues of my tennis shoes just right so i don't have to bend over to put them on - just gotta step into 'em...u know - just the normal pregnancy stuff....i really can't complain tho, up until 7 months, I really didn't even realize i was pregnant most of the time....needless to say i am very thankful God has blessed me with a healthy baby girl and a great pregnancy so far!



Here are some belly shots...


(Pardon the fake smile)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers