Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

I LOVE BLOGS!

Ok...I will admit I am a bit obsessed with blogs! Especially those that involve super cute rugrats! I have been on a mission lately to get all my friends that have kids to create one of these thangs...I just think they are pure awesome! Great way to spread cheer to kid-less career women that sit at computers all day and very seldom get to speak to other beings during a regular workday...Every morning, when I first get logged in to my computer, I do my morning blog check (stalk)..Heck, I even check blogs of families I don't even know...I know that is a bit crazy, but we all have our thing, right??

So I created this the other day thinking that I wouldn't share it with anyone until there were some kids to add to it...but I caved and decided to do it anyway...I figured I can't get everyone else to start one of these blogs for my own entertainment and then not have one myself.

Jason and I won't have much to update y'all on but I will try to keep it up...so far, we really love being married!!! We have a ball together...we are new home owners and are still getting used to keeping our lil humble abode clean...often most of our weekends are spent cleaning up...filled with trips to bed bath and beyond and home depot if there's time....Until next time....I'll do a honeymoon update next with some sad sad excuses for pictures (we forgot out digital camera and had to use the overpriced disposable kinds that the hotel gift shop sells).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers